Thursday, September 23, 2010

No matter what happens in life, I always forget to forget you…

I attempted to start this blog a year ago. Clearly, it didn’t go exactly as planned. We can blame it on many different factors, which don’t really matter now. The only thing that matters is that the time has come to attempt this yet again…I’ve deleted what came before (pretty much), and now I’m ready to start fresh. With the new start, also comes a new plan…to capture the street style of my city, among other things fashion.
So, what’s my vision in writing these words, and hopefully many, many more as the days go on? I’m not quite certain yet. As far as I’m concerned, there can’t be enough room for individual expression, a place to showcase thoughts, talents, ideas, fashion, images, etc. And thus, that’s what Polka Dot Petticoat shall be…an assortment of creativity.

No comments: