Monday, January 30, 2012

Spunky and Stylish

Each time I photograph someone for my Street Style, they are my new favourite. So really, everyone has been my favourite thus far, and why not, right?

My newest post is no different, and I adore this lovely lady...check out Mallory and her amazing vintage fur!

http://swervecalgary.com/2012/01/24/mallory-lynn-minerson/

Mallory Lynn Minerson is a girl who possesses both spunk and style to spare. Her personal style is a true reflection of who she is: bold, fun, interesting, and oh so refreshing. The style scene in Calgary is really starting to pop, and it’s people like Minerson who are pushing the boundaries and making that happen. 
As both a theatre artist and singer, Minerson is  not afraid to make her point of view known. She does things her way when it comes to fashion and even though some of her sartorial decisions don’t always follow convention, Minerson makes them work.  The bold print and colours of the dress Minerson was sporting the day I shot her were nothing short of phenomenal and her knack for throwing in lovely accessories that range from feathers to bird earrings to an oversized watch is uncanny. Minerson is a fashion-y breath of fresh air and it’s people like her who make me excited to be documenting the street style happening in Calgary right now.

No comments: