Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Culture House Party, Theatre Junction


When I saw that the fun at Theatre Junction’s fundraiser included a fortune teller, I had a hunch this was going to be a good night. When I saw the tie rack, my hunch became a conviction.
Theatre Junction does this annual event up right, inviting all comers to party and dance in their house. And it’s quite a house. The theatre did a great job of putting on a celebration that won’t soon be forgotten and that will help keep the lights on next season.
And on that note, before I could ask the fortune teller for her predictions, Mark Lawes, Theatre Junction’s artistic director, announced the 2012-2013 season. That was all very interesting, but for me the real attractions were the stylish and lovely people who were drawn to the mix.











No comments: