Thursday, June 7, 2012

Denim


In life, I’m a huge believer in looking forward as you march down your chosen path. There are some days, however, when looking back can be a good thing. For example, the other day as I stood waiting for a walk signal, I glanced behind me and sitting on a ledge hiding from the sun and working away on his iPad, sat Jeffrey Carpenter in his remarkable summery outfit.
Carpenter’s look is the right blend of hip and effortless; or perhaps it is because it looks so effortless that it is hip? The denim shirt is perfection and I love how he puts it together with camo shorts and well worn-in brown dress shoes (sockless of course). It’s an irresistible first hit of summer style!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You has a great blog. I'm just blog walking, and very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

Lets keep writing and blogging

Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.