Monday, July 16, 2012

Street Style Huntress: Do not look at the sun



Nothing screams summer quite like an amazing street party! Better yet, it’s even that much sweeter when the guests show up to celebrate rocking some serious style, and are greeted by the Bass Bus, food trucks and plenty of cocktails. Oh, and let’s not forget the art!
I was honoured to be invited to this year’s Pivot Glenbow Museum Street Party  that took place in the third week of June, and I was delighted to capture the amazing time and the lovely outfits, and party a little bit too! Leading up to the party, I was asked to put together a street style contest, where I picked 21 of some of my favourite looks that I captured over the past year and everyone was invited to vote for their top looks onPinterest.
This contest and the level of participation made me really happy, as I realized that what I’m doing is not only fun and exciting for me, but hopefully for others as well. Our city is getting funkier and style is becoming the way on YYC streets, and it’s my absolute honour to capture it all.
So the next time you decide to have a rocking bash, especially outdoors, don’t forget to invite your local Street Style Huntress! Cheers until next time and happy summer!

Also, check out the Pivot Ignite street party video, which includes a little Street Style Huntress action!


No comments: